Sunday, March 1, 2009

Been a little while since I updated here, but that's alright. I was sitting in the book store the other day and found this http://www.tricycle.com/-practice/the-big-sit. It seemed kind of interesting, as I've been looking for an excuse to make the attempt and plow through the Shobogenzo, and the little bit that's being studied is as good of a starting point as any.

I currently do the prescribed amount of meditating and sangha attending, so that's nothing that's going to be new. The first dharma talk of the series was actually pretty interesting once I started listening to it, and helped illuminate the genjo koan a tiny bit. Anyways, if anyone who actually happens to read this is looking for a project to do, the Big Sit is something I going to try to keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment